prossi

INCY: sold ahead of earnings, looking 4 re-entry after reassessm

NASDAQ:INCY   INCYTE CORPORATION
Not sure if the BLUE support is gonna hold this time around. Might eventually sets on ~9yr-old support (note chart is in Log scale). Monthly chart also showing massive MACD divergence. As a result, sold my position to see how is gonna play out in the ST. Also binary outcome drug data expected this year, with unknown timing. However, INCY is top pick at Credit Suisse and has bear case scenarios (considering other banks too) in the $65-70 range. But the massive MACD divergence on the monthly (although not showing up on the weekly..uhm?) + very long bull run made me reconsider the position I opened at $94.5 a couple of weeks ago, so I'll just sit aside for the time being. The thing is, where's there risk, there is opportunity: I am cognizant that by sitting aside I might be missing out on some upside here. I'll wait for a reversal of the downtrend to jump on, obv missing out on the first bit (provided it doesn't coincide with a spike up 100% any positive drug data released later in the yr).

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out