experimental work -iota part 2

133 0
fib, gann/timezone, intersection TL
Comment: timing of the first move was a little off
Comment: timing above was off again,

we have a M bottom that look very much like sept 15' on BTC, not having quiet yet the same 100x expectation but it look nice
worst case scenario we go back to 0.9 short term and i'm ready to take that loss (if btc correct hard) or be patient
on a gut feeling, just went long on it with about 30% of my portfolio, take profit at 1.4, 1.80, 2.5 and 3.4 with decreasing % of my holding.
it's a short to medium term trade, from 3 days (for first targets) to 2 weeks (for the later).
Comment: here is the btc one for comparison
Comment: an other attempt, crazy spike on money flow, may be this one will be sucessfull...

even tho shorts have been dropping, we are still at higher levels than the squeeze that occur on 2/2 and 4/9, so might even see one if it succeed to hold the 1$ level
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out