If you waiting for growth you have to wait for brakeout white line and confirmation then we have to big chance to pump IOTA. Let's see and be patient.
Good luck friends!
Address for donation:
Price is accumulating between 1.1 and 1.7 for a while. In 3D timeframe we can see clear wedge pattern and also RSI is close to the support on uptrend line.
So all in all:
- Any daily close between $1.8- $1.9 will confirm that another strong bull run is around the corner
- There can be one last downward leg to $1.4 level before we see green candles on 3D...
IOTA has had the classic full cycle pattern in USD terms and extreme capitulation in BTC terms. The IOTABTC chart is telling us much more than the one on the USD chart, and currently seems like accumulation ending with a wyckoff wick & spring, ready to blast above this triple top from the accumulation.
IOTA overall is a project I wouldn't trust and I'd put it in...
Follow up to my ideas here , we can see that the resistance at $1.41 is finally broken for 3 days on daily chart. It's more a holding signal if you're already buying, but if you must buy no please adjust your risk accordingly as the real support is at $0.9 - $1.
Hopefully we can safely break $2 then sitting on $3 before Chrysalis end of month....
Iota might retest red resistance line if daily closes within or above the white box but since their is a bearish divergence i wouldn't count on it.
On the other hand their also seems to be a bullish wedge in the make