AMEX:JNUG   DIREXION DAILY JUNIOR GOLD MINERS INDEX BULL 3X SHARES
a month ago
Daily Chart

If Trump wins tomorrow, (and I have this strange feeling he will), then gold             should shoot up in a similar price action pattern like the June Brexit. It will probably gap way up, maybe even fill the gap, and then pull back to the bottom of the channel by the end of the week only to climb for the rest of the month into December.

If Hillary wins, then Gold             will probably tank down to the $6.25 support range before we can see a reversal.
a month ago
Comment:
snapshot


Well Jnug touched the bottom of the channel and bounced. I do not believe that the market is ever totally priced in for anything. I have never seen that happen. If the market is priced in then according to some, this should not drop anymore on a Hillary win. After watching the price action on Sunday, to say it is priced in is a little premature in my opinion. What I do know for sure is that there are now two gaps to fill. The one we just made and the big one around the $15 range. So even if Hillary steals this election, Ha, and even if gold drops a little more, are you willing to risk missing the move up from here?
a month ago
Comment: Oh and another thing.....this cycle for miners is almost over and this is a right translated move. So that suggests that we are not moving down to a lower low. Curious to see if the charts predict a trump win.
a month ago
Comment:
snapshot


My chart above shows another scenario that could very likely happen. Jnug and gold grind sideways for a few days. Why? Because it is very possible that we wake up in the morning with no clear cut winner. And I suspect that neither side will concede right away as a few battle ground states become too close to call without a recount. I also suspect that there will be more lawsuits from the Trump side about voter fraud. I do not think this will move the price of gold very much as the markets will take a holding pattern until there is a winner. And yes I still think that Trump will pull it off. I cannot tell you the number of black folks who I have crossed paths with over the last few months or who I have heard interviewed, that are secretly voting for Trump even thought they voted for Obama before. They are also angry at the promises that were not kept by the first black President and the fact that things are not better for them but worse in many ways. So that is my prediction, Trump wins and Gold up up up
Matce
a month ago
Hillary win is already priced in at 90%.
Trumps chances of winning are basically 0.
I don't see huge gold movement for the election but VIX/XIV are moving nicely, if you are looking for an alternative for high/quick ROI.
Reply
Matce
a month ago
I agree, nothing is FULLY priced in but the market is aware of the 90% chance. If Trump would win, we would probably fill both gaps tomorrow, but I just don't see that kind of movement for Hillary. Quite contrary, I think we haven't seen bottom yet after her win. I remember the immediate 10% drop when the (bad) FBI news came out (last week?), but I don't think a confirmation of her win will have the same effect in the other direction.
I think once the win is confirmed everyone will relax, the dollar goes up, gold moves down - its just the comparative lack of anxiety between pre- and post-election that will catalyze.
After the election - with the rate-hike coming - JNUG will move up - I am fairly confident.
My "forecast" for tomorrow" JNUG down in the 9's, UGAZ up in the 30's.
Disclosure: I will go long JDST and UGAZ by the end of the day. Expecting a gap opening on both.
Reply
Matce
a month ago
It honestly is funny you say that, since I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard about the already filed suit in NV!
I held JNUG for this reason and I think the (IMHO unlikely) scenario in which Trump pulls it off would way way way outweigh the "small"JDST gain that we could see from Hillary as I still believe the market has her win priced in (at least partly).
Reply
shawn.ctech
a month ago
Great call. It bounced at the resistance, i bought some calls.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out