CKinofler

If we don't break out now, wait til Week 1 or 2 of April KMD/BTC

BITTREX:KMDBTC   Komodo / Bitcoin
KMD is in a beautiful falling wedge . We're sitting on a support line right now, and this is right after a perfect hammer formation. I'm expecting to break out very shortly. In the event we fall below this support, I expect us to move down a bit more towards the end of the squeeze of the falling wedge and will be looking to break out within Week 1 or Week 2 of April - so I will be keeping a very close eye on this one. Either way, we're due for a breakout, it's just a case of where to place buy orders - so for short term, I'm waiting to break the current resistance before placing a buy, in the slightly longer term, I'll be waiting for the end of the falling wedge .

Comments welcome! I'd love to hear your take on this.
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar Shows How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Help Center Refer a friend Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out