Because Ether has not broken above 350 with a retest and resumption on the 8hr, I am still neutral.
Initially I thought it would have a flash crash down to the long term trend line, but now it looks like it's just heading sideways until it hits it, and then should resume upward.
It is still below the 20 MA so no buy signal yet.
Whatever road it takes to get there,...
this is the best of the week!
2weeks, 8% strikes, implied volatilty is very high, IV rank>75, so this is a perfect scenario to trade this iron condor, because our odds match high IV. This means I feel confy highering a bit the size of the opration, usually my risk is 2-3%, this time I can risk a little bit more.
Enjoy your wallet!
Here i only see a 4HR Trendline .. Im expecting it to go a little bit more down because of the dollar index.. dollar index is getting strong and im expecting the trendline to be broken .. again Im not trading in between those levels.. if the trendline hold the support im going to go for longs if not im going to probably look for a break and retest and go short..
just waiting for the great break . if the market breaks the resistance we have to buy because the market will rise , or if it breaks the great support the market will go down .
guys if you have any suggestions or advices leave it in the comment as well dont forget the fuking (like) , i'll be happy
As indicated in our previous analysis due to Silver losing downward momentum having broken the base of the descending triangle we have changed our view to neutral. Silver has rallied over the past few trading sessions on hopes of US stimulus and the worsening of the coronavirus situation as well as uncertainty surrounding the US election.
• Reached the target price of the flag formation which was build up in June for the second time.
• Index broke through the upward trendline
• Looks like that the Index is moving sideways under the top from September 2nd
• In the weekly chart the RSI is showing a negative divergence which could be a game changer
We still hold a neutral view on EURUSD as the currency pair has been showing some short term weakness in it's attempts to rise above key resistance above 1.18. Additionally, the continued impact of the coronavirus on the Eurozone economy and US stimulus could put downtrend pressure on the currency pair therefore for the moment we hold a neutral view.