I'll look for price to come back down to around the $160 area. is really low right now, and if it stays that way, debits are way to go as option premium will be cheap.
If price can come back down to 160 and hold/find support there, I'll enter a long play with a price target of $175 area.
My stop loss will be if price puts in a lower low below $157.13. If it falls under that price, I'll look for small play, as I believe it will possibly go and try to close the gap down around $150 - $152 price range.
For right now: I'm waiting! But alerts will be set!
If price can't establish above $170, I'll look for pullback to $166, potentially indicating a small wave 4 and then indicating push up for a small wave 5.