in the first 3-month
interval LSK ran up 1700%. The second 3-month
interval is behaving the same way. even if there was no re-branding I would assume by March 7th we would see the price around .0068 in the same magnitude of first 3-month
period. I think we are in blue rectangled area as of now. The only difference last pattern and first is that slope is steeper and much stronger support this time. this only means we may not need to wait until March 7 to see one more leg up. if BTC
10K by then then the price would be at least somewhere around $68. if this doesn't happen by Feb 19th I suggest to hold.
this is just an estimate please do your own research and invest wisely.