1. HUGE ( ) (green lines)
2. my previous analysis still in play ( ) (orange line is bottom of cup handle trend)
3. looking good for continuation of recent uptrend (on daily)
4. about to cross zero, and widening its separation from the signal line, but could reverse at any time with downward pressure (50/50)
4. an upward channel within an upward channel is forming (hard to see on daily, but they're for lower TF charts) (50/50)
5. strong resistances including round number resistance ($50); the higher timeframe EMAs starting to weigh down on the upward progress; the top edge of the ; and still no where near the 200 ( )
still playing towards my bias in the grand scheme, but noting the warning signs for this current uptrend. Nothing goes up forever... but nothing goes down forever either.
Liking the breakout of the falling wedge which is forming. Not sure if the last three days were a breakout and retest and we are now going to proceed up, or if this is the clear breakout, which will still pull back to the wedge to retest. I would like to see daily close above 48.75 for additional confirmation of the uptrend.