$LTC must decide shortly!

COINBASE:LTCUSD   Litecoin / U.S. Dollar
Looks liek the time is near for LTC to make a decision...if it breaks resistance in the wedge , it should take off and test all-time highs within a month. If we break suport, I would assume we could head down to the .382 fib level, as we would be underwater with the 231 Moving Average turning over and heading downward. Keep your eyes peeled!
Comment: It definitely bounced off the top of resistance, so we must be watching for another higher low in the wedge. Might be a good place to pick up more LTC for the next move if we make that higher low.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out