Small pull back before heading back up.

Okay lol, So it looks like my first analysis was correct and we are indeed either going to touch the first fib lvl or we may dip a little below it then kinda go up and down until we see a break out to either the upside or the downside (only see this scenario if bad news hits). So yeah, just HDLE if you bought in if you're waiting to reenter or even enter wait for it to reach the first fib or maybe just below it.
Comment: This is not financial advice this is only my opinion of what I know with tools I know to produce a good analysis.

Please Like / Follow if you agree w/ my ideas I do appreciate all of you're support!

Happy Trading & Never Trade Leverage!!!


The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.