The sector as a whole (globally) appears to be gaining some momentum given the recreational use of marijuana in Canada is officially to be legalised on Oct. 17 (Canadian Legalization).
1. capitulation occurred 24 Aug, not 28 Aug as written above, and
2. HVT is in fact the symbol for Harvest One on the TSVX
Also worth mentioning, on 12th Sept Harvest One saw a bullish candle at close of 31.65%, which is still unclear as to why i.e. on no news announcements. This is the main reason we see an influx of volume on 13 Sept for MMJ today.
"MMJ share price is a 11% discount to this NTA. The catalysts that may reduce or
eliminate this discount in the short term include:
• a sustained improvement in Harvest One’s share price;
• release of details on Harvest One’s national retail strategy in the coming weeks;
• the imminent listing of MediPharm Labs on the TSX Venture Exchange;
• MMJ shareholder approval of the sale of PhytoTech Therapeutics on 28 September;
• legalisation of recreational cannabis in Canada on 17 October; and
• selective divestments from our portfolio to realise returns and provide funds for other investment opportunities.”
Couple of which i had previously highlighted in my original post.
Confirmation of uptrend now trading outside of downtrend channel.
Announcements of LABS listing on TSX yet to come where CEO interviewed mentioned 300kg of stock held in vault and revenue expected from the get go once public.
Continue to monitor.