Mona is ready for 300% gain

BITTREX:MONABTC   MonaCoin / Bitcoin
Hello Friends,

Here is the next analysis for you.

I am looking at this coin for more than a week now.

It is consolidating for last 23 days, which is big in the crypto world and hovering around the trendline .

Bigger Picture :

The last consolidation was around 40 days and after that, it grew 3-4 times in 14 days, can history repeat the same? Yes possible. Currently, we are on 23 days of consolidation, would it take 40 days like the previous one? I dnot have an answer. So here is the trade,

Buy now (75000), Exit when the trendline is broken or Buy back at 45000

Target 21000

Stop loss: N/A. It can fall upto 35000.

Timeline for this trade is 31 days (17 more days consolidation + 14 days to grow).

Post your questions.
Comment: Well target is 210000
Comment: I am holding this coin, My exposure is less and watching this coin. Whenever there is a breakout, I will try to update the same here.

If you see the same, kindly post in the comment section.
Comment: MONA couldnot sustain the trendline. It is breaking, I would wait and watch for the confirmation.

Exit on confirmation or Buy back at 57000, and 45000.

Now, the 300% would increase to 400% trade if you are holding it from 50000
Comment: Mona at Oversold stage

Comment: I bought at 70000 and holding it. I would add more at 50000 levels.

many of our trades are forming, have 3-5% or upto 10% of your portfolio in each coin, not more than that. Because If you have 50% on one coin, when it goes up "Yes" happiest moment but when it goes down "Heart would pump a lot" :) lol. So split your investments. Look your NAV (Net asset value) of your portfolio, it should be in profit.
Comment: Well, lot of action here. 25% up today.
Comment: A solid upside movement from 47000, it has to break 63000 to do the rally.

41 days of consolidation over and it is building the pace slowly. - making 600% average / month. Take a look.

3 Commos. Good for Bot Trading, Trailing Sl, Take profits. Better than exchanges. Worth Investing.
now new buy or not?
@mmsavani, Hi there, I have mentioned the below in my view

"Buy now (75000), Exit when the trendline is broken or Buy back at 45000 "
It's oversold on the 4H chart, Do you think it'll go up? @maheswar81
@v4ibh4v, You are right. But D is going down towards oversold. So I would hold and add more at on dips.
v4ibh4v maheswar81
@maheswar81, Okay Sir. :D
Previous breakouts had doubble bottoms forming, should we wait for this to happen this time?
maheswar81 zeamonkey
@zeamonkey, please post your chart
Any update?
maheswar81 ilcaso1990
@ilcaso1990, Buy now (75000), Exit when the trendline is broken or Buy back at 45000
ilcaso1990 maheswar81

Order book looks good.
Any target for this coin?
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out