NAK ( Northern dynasty minerals ) 100% ownership of the pebble project (pebble mine)
the following is just my opinion, you never know what happens :)
this month is probably the last chance to jump in.
- official EPA approval incoming, with pruitt its a done deal already! just formalities!| latest 14th Nov --> institutions jump in? spike to USD3+
- partnership news incoming, as per mgmt within 2017--> hopefully JV for 50% with an option for the other 50%! Maybe a consortium, and if we are very lucky BO | 50% for USD7 - USD9/ shares | BO USD15+
- permitting process incoming, starting end of 2017
the reason why we will get partnership news within 2017? The company has too little money left for the permitting process, and they already hired these guys:
Senior Vice President of Engineering and Project Director Stephen Hodgson (P. Eng.) will lead Pebble’s engineering and project development team, with responsibility for all aspects of project design, engineering and financial studies and regulatory compliance. He will be supported by Vice President of Permitting James Fueg (PMP, CPG ), who assumes responsibility for all aspects of the project’s regulatory permitting team and process, including management of environmental and socioeconomic studies, liaison with federal and state agencies and active management of Pebble’s forthcoming Environmental Impact Statement (“EIS”) process under the National Environmental Policy Act (“NEPA”).
- 33m short interest = ~10% --> short squeeze when we hit >USD3-4?
- biggest copper , gold , moly, silver mine found on this planet yet!
- safe mine design! no cyanide used. source http://www.northerndynastyminerals.com/news/news-releases/2017/pebble-limited-partnership-introduces-pebble-project-considerations-focused-on-a-reduced-mine-site-footprint-and-enhanced/
- metal prices are rising, specially copper .
must read: very detailed report about this mine https://www.docdroid.net/zyTqPkf/northern-dynasty-minerals-limited-cantor-fitzgerald.pdf