The setup is similar to the one we see in SP500 but again you can still see the minor differences. The buyers of NAS100 stocks will give up last!!! :-) The whole world, inculding all central banks' portfolio management desks (at least SNB's statements are public, but why would BoJ be different) are sitting in 7-10 US major stocks (I think most of them included in NAS100 index)
- dipped even a bit since the yet really ay be broken soon
- Heikin Ashi is turning to , but still rather looks like hesitation. Anyhow, haDelta/SMA3 has developed a massive divergence since its extreme high peak, compared to Price which has not yet really dipped from local top.
- is of course, but Price is extremely far above Kijun Sen! This pace of buying is impossible to hold in short term.
- Same as SP500 , but this has still better (stronger) supports: 4670 is first key, 4650 is second, but as prompt Kumo is thick below Price, first dip to 4600 will likely be bought before any further wave down.
- Heikin Ashi candles show lot of fight between Bulls and Bears, but pls note how haDelta has been stuck below zero line!
All in all I think this index will have to show some correction in coming days too, but probably broad SP500 is better choice for a short.