Let them chinese make us some cash :)

Last week I posted #hypeoftheweekend with Bitcoin Gold. That idea gave me a nice profit off almost 100%. This weekend my eyes are on NEO and China!
I expect the same result :) Buying at 37 USD, selling at 88USD for a profit of 138%.


On 21.Nov the "Blockchains in Fintech" event goes off and we have NEO founder Da Hongfei as top speaker.
NEO is also trying to hype up the event beforehand:

If this will be a repeat of the SWELL conference with Ripple, time will telll, but I feel that risk/reward is good enough to enter this trade.
The chinese goverments eyes is on crypto, and that may turn into incredible news for NEO.

The chinese are still very important in cryptocurrency, and NEO should be in your portfolio for the long term.


I expect to hit the 1.618 fib and complete an Elliot Wave within the channel in my pitchfork , depending on what we get out of the conference obviously.
When you trade you need to be open to everything can happen, and adjust your mindset when things do happen. But at this moment I believe what I have drawn will unfold. Time will show, and I'll try to update this along the way.
If this trade goes the wrong way, I am looking at that trendline . If it breaks, I am getting out.


  • Buy: 37USD
  • First Sell: 88USD
  • Second Sell: 139USD
  • Stop Loss: Below Trendline
Comment: Well.. We didnt get any huge news from the conference.
But that was always more likely.

Position is still in green, and NEO is definitely something that should have a place in your crypto portfolio.
I am still holding this position and will only get out if the trendline breaks.
Comment: Giving that trendline a go today when market is correcting.
Probably wont hold but NEO is a good one long term so I am just going to hold on to it, as I am mainly in cash and out of most coins today.
Trade closed: target reached: Forgot to update this! But as seen on my spreadsheet, I closed this trade at 74 USD.
Up 100% exactly :)

Please read my blog post "Kryptokelly's Plans for 2018".
To get updated on what I am doing :)
Forgot...again ;)
we're all gonna make
I think we will hit $150 mark sooner, probably sometime in earl/mid January
Should we buy now?


Still bullish?
Kryptokelly GucciBuddha
@Josh Wollman, Ohyeah ;)
GucciBuddha Kryptokelly
@Kryptokelly, Aghhh, I am far too impatient, even with my own TA! Luckily I still kept a modest bag of NEO : )
Should i buy now ? 30USD
Kryptokelly MehranMohammadi
@MehranMohammadi, Nah, this is uncertain times. I would put in an order at 16 USD. Maybe it hits, maybe not, but I think there is to much risk buying now :)
+1 Reply
MehranMohammadi Kryptokelly
@Kryptokelly, 16USD buy then, if we are lucky we hit the price.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out