This is the 2nd wave. All trade details on my previous analysis.
Buy in range:
(*) 0.000037 - 0.000045
-> The airdrop ("hardfork") for NXT will happen approximately 28th December.
-> All NXT holders will receive 0.5 IGNIS for every coin.
- 150% Trade Potential . 2%-10% Risk.
- 500% Trade Potential . (From previous analysis)
* Patience is key.
* Diversify. Don't put all of your eggs in one basket.
* Only trade with money that you can afford to lose.
* Follow the instructions to maximize profits.
* Sell on target.
Be happy, stay happy, remain calm. You have the ability to become a successful trader, and much, much, more.
You have the ability to accomplish everything that you have ever dreamed of.
Another opportunity awaits, another one has come.
Everything you need is within yourself. Everything that you can imagine, it is so.
So imagine yourself being that which you want to be, and sooner rather than later, that is which you will become.
So come and share a moment with me, relax for a few days and profit from this trade.
Because even if we don't know each other, we can become really good friends.
Last time we had a fight? That doesn't matter, it is in the past, together we can surely overcome.
So this time promise me that you will follow my advice and stay calm during this trade.
I can't believe that you are really asking why, don't you remember... It is BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THE BEST!
Namaste (I bow to the divine within you)
This is a Daily chart; Meaning, each candle represents 1 day (24 hours).
If you look at the candles in the image, you can see they all have a large stick, pointing up. This means that the price reached those levels but was then pushed down. With the level 4099 (4100), Magenta line, working as a strong "resistance" level.
If we break this triangle and close above it, on the 1D chart. We will have a new trend and possible a new rally.
Here is the chart:
This is the 1 Hour chart:
Let's give it 1-3 for some good action!!
Here are our targets: (1) 0.000069, (2) 0.000110.
Taking that into consideration, if you are willing to wait for the next move, you can buy in anytime, literally.
Just make sure to set your own stop-loss based on your own circumstances.
For example, I can go ahead and add no stop loss because I don't mind waiting.
But another person might be willing to risk only 5%. While another is safe and nice with a 20% stop loss. Get the idea?
I like to give directions, but I am always hoping that you can learn from this and end up making your own decisions.
I don't want to make decisions for anybody, I just want to be a guide, and you make the choice.
Click on the "Play" on the main chart.
(1) 0.000069 (be careful selling here, we don't know how far it will go)
Here is my article about it:
Going to leave, you guys watch the fun for me too... :)
(1) 0.000069 *** TARGET REACHED ***
(2) 0.000110 *** NEXT TARGET ***
Remember what happened with EMC2 and what happens with all coins. They crash them before the hardfork.
This trade is still active.
(1) 0.000069 *** TARGET REACHED ***
(2) 0.000110 *** TARGET REACHED @ 9957 ***
New possible targets (since there is still a long way to go until 28th Dec., I am sharing a set of new possible targets. Whatever price we reach from these targets at Dec. 26-28, we sell everything and move on).
(3) 0.00015470 *** NEXT TARGET ***
Your support, tips/donations/gifts, are highly valued and appreciated. NOW AND ALWAYS.
Your gift will support more fully updated and strong, safe, simple, positive and profitable trade... ideas, designed and described specially for ease, of use... YES... and for those that do not have the time to do the research and analysis themselves.
Perhaps, you want to send Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether or any other coin now, any amount, if you want to... and if that is what you would like to do... now.
All help is highly appreciated, by me, and YOU, because you know that many people can benefit from these ideas.
Use the following addresses to send your TIPS / GIFTS:
Note: If your favorite coin is not on the list, send me a message and I'll send you the address for the coin you want to send now.
Thanks for the tips / gifts / donations.
If we don't get enough action, as in upward movement, in the next two days, considering selling your coins for a profit.
I would wait for the price to go higher before selling. There might be some strong action today.
If nothing happens and the time for the airdrop comes, you can hold and see how the coins react after that, or you can secure profits and sell before it happens.
Here is the 1h chart:
Anyways, here is the update:
- NXT is looking PLAIN on the 1h chart. Anything can happen. The action I posted about earlier was cancelled with some negative candles, but there is a strong support around the 8500 level and anything can happen from here.
- NXT is being closely watched. The whales and manipulators want your money, that's why we join early and at the bottom, to avoid this type of situation. Now, these people are incredibly smart but even worse, they have large amounts of money. So they can mess up the chart any second by just dumping or buying a huge amount of coins. So the future of this trade remains in their hands.
- I was always suggesting on selling around 26th December, to avoid this. Those who sold, CONGRATULATIONS, those that stayed, I am still posting updates here for your support. Now, you can see the chart I posted earlier updated...
- The daily chart looks horrible. There is no going up from here, according to that chart unless the whales buy huge amounts of coins. Since they already made their profit, most likely selling on the 26th, then you can't bank on this possibility. You need to focus on making a profit and moving on.
This is the daily chart (the decision is yours):
This coin would need a long time of consolidation before moving up. My interest is gone because this is no longer a trade for beginners, my suggestion is to join early, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold and then sell. Right now I am writing updates for people that joined REALLY late, or else nobody would be worried about what happens next.
My 9 hours ago update recommended a conservative approach, nothing happen, that's a trigger for a sell. Well, it went down, did you sell?
Check out our buy-in range. You should be in profit and remove to sell your coins. Hope this helps.
If you joined in the first wave, you should be looking at around 600-1000% profits.
For all the coming trades, which are all already in place, consider the following...
Buy low, hold. Secure partial profits. ReBuy/Reload the dips. Hold the crash. Sell the targets.
If that is too much for a new beginner, think of the following strategy: Buy within buy in range. Sell on target. That's it.
The first target can give you anything from 50% to 200% in most of my trades, and we do at least 3-5 targets per trade.
So stay tuned for more. Follow me, like and everything else. Appreciate your support.
No more money begging, I already reached my goals. Thanks to your support.
I didn't sell as I am also counting the price of IGNIS into the profit. Currently the future price is a bit above $8, but it is consistently around $3. Why did you not consider this? You would have gotten the same profit as selling even if Ignis price will be $0.065. Please correct me if my math is wrong.
Selling NXT was poorly "the bird in hand theory" at play. Target reached, portfolio up, time to get out, Period!