Vvsk

At important Decision Point , Wait for confirmation

FX:NZDCAD   New Zealand Dollar/Canadian Dollar
Hello...

Currently price is approaching weekly descending trendline which has offered resistance to price since Nov 2017 ,
In between 0.920 - 0.925 price has been rejected multiple times ,

Since we have confluence of 2 important levels together it is suggested to wait at the sidelines and see what happens in few coming days..

If price is rejected then we are looking for multiple weeks (long term) short opportunity , if price breaks above then at retest we will have strong Uptrend ,

Anyways it works out we are looking at some good amount of pips coming out of it... Stay Tuned..

Follow us for updates on this idea.

EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Send feedback Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out