jvaledon
Short

NZDCHF Potential Sell

FX:NZDCHF   New Zealand Dollar/Swiss Franc
23 views
1
23 0
Hi traders, here I have an opportunity to go short on NZDCHF . My reasoning for this SHORT trade is that price is approaching resistance at around the 0.67400 level. Here we are already seeing price rejecting that level off of the 4 hour chart. I also placed the FIB extension on the DAILY chart and see that the resistance level that price is currently testing is also between the 50 and 61.8 Fib Levels. Also my last sign on confirmation is that both RSI and Stochastic Oscillators are showing that the pair is in OVERSOLD territory. I will wait for the market to open tomorrow on Sunday to see further price action and to also wait till my broker's spread is lowered but if price keeps rejecting this level I will be entering short most likely Sunday night or Monday Morning. If I do go short I will be targeting the next area of support at 0.65900 for a total target of 140-150 pips and my stop loss would be a little above the resistance level for about 30 pips giving me a nice 1:5 Risk Reward Ratio. Now if price breaks above resistance I will, as I have drawn above, wait for the retest of the broken resistance now turned support and go long. Hopefully my analysis of the chart explains it all. Thanks for reading and happy trading!
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out