Possible short trade opportunity

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
This looks like a possible C wave short trade set up. Bear in mind tomorrows FED interest Rate decision and statement which is expected to be Dovish. If that is the case then this pair could push higher. If you decide to go with the technical trade set up wait for the break down before getting involved .

I'll up date this idea as it develops

This is not investment advice

Steve Nixon

Trainer & Mentor @logicfxtrading
Comment: We've had a nice push down as expected. I'm looking for a C wave here so it should be a motive wave - one word of caution - we have a FED interest rate decision today so make sure you stops are tight in case we get a reversal
Comment: As I warned the Fed continue with their dovish stance and the USD fell as a result. Prior to the decision this pair pushed down so hopefully any of you who opened a trade managed to get your stop to zero or at least very tight. The push up did not fit with my trading rules so I'm not concerned about musing it. Now we have to see where price goes next and possible long trade set ups
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out