FX:NZDUSD New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
Go short the NZDUSD if it trades at 0.7194 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 0.7316 and exit the position for a profit at 0.7086 or at your own discretion. (Always invest wisely).
In this trade idea you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for big moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Comment: Protect your position for this trade idea by moving your stop loss to 0.7204.
Trade closed: target reached: Standard exit hit @ 0.7086 with 108 pips move in the bag. Now waiting on market deciding price exit.
Trade closed: target reached: 42 pips move in the bag after market deciding price exit hit @ 0.7152.