FX:NZDUSD New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
Go short the NZDUSD if it trades at 0.7117 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 0.7206 and exit the position for a profit at 0.7060 or at your own discretion. (Always invest wisely).
In this idea you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Trade closed: target reached: 57 pips/points/cents move in the bag after standard exit hit @ 0.7060. Now waiting on market deciding price exit.
Trade closed: target reached: 16 pips move in the bag after market deciding price exit hit @ 0.7101.