danpadcas
Long

waiting go long using Ichimoku

FX_IDC:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
Using the 4 hour timeframe we are observing a possible break out Kumo, may give us green light to go long. Currently the market is not giving us much of sign, even though there is a beginning of Kumo twist, Chikou Span is still inside the price. On top of that, price is inside the kumo so we will have to wait until it breaks out for a clear spot.
Comment: we are getting closer but please be patience. Let's see how the market develop after the break out.

Thanks
Trade active: And it took off, currently gaining +60 pips
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out