Awaiting confirmation no direction confirmed yet

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
NZD has been suffering due to risk off sentiment in market , we saw bullish impulse few days back on trum delaying tariff on chinese goods , which vanished just after ,

In coming days we expect risk on-risk off sentiment oscillating which may stop pair to fall further down as we are already in bottom of current trading range and where multiple s/r zones.

Technically we are waiting for pair to break out from existing consolidation , upside is favoured

FREE Premium Signals for Moving Average Trading Robot & For DayTrade EA robot :

Signals can be traded with or without trading robot , if you want to auto trade then download the Robot , or else trade manually .


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out