FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
This is a sell setup for me.We have a 1hr impulse followed by an abc correction so far,it may be a more complex correction we dont know that thats why its better to wait for the breakout until you sell. If you are an aggressive trader you can sell the 0.618 fibonacci level with stops above 0.7370, which would give you a great risk reward ratio but with a greater risk of being wrong. Targetting 0.72000 first then 0.71000 and if it goes there we'll wait for it to break or bounce from that trendline
Trade active: Trade active
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out