Salt next step waiting more dip or break out to buy

i will waiting 5000-5500 zone for accumulating salt
in long term look good for me but if btc go under 3k all alts will make new low so i will set stop loss under 5000 and rebuy in other dip if hit
or entery when break trend resistence brownline and test it
basic target will be MA99 line about 7700 zone
share with us ur idea about salt at comments and if u accept this idea put like
Dec 31
Trade active: i will wait buy zone
it moved up but weak
Jan 21
Trade active: breakout and in good buy zone after moves to 7200 and retrace to 6200 zone
Jan 26
Trade active: we face strong resistence at 7700 zone
we need break it
Feb 16
Trade closed manually: delisted from binance
bad news


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out