ICEUSA:SB1! Sugar #11
- On daily time frame dropped a lot today, setup keeps neutral, and Heikin Ashi signals start of consolidation. haDelta/SMA3 cross up, but for a valid wave signal our smoothed haDelta needs to come back above zero line.
- Kijun Sen started to act as a stronger . Chikou Span also kept above past candles. Tenkan is well above Kijun
- Key reversal area is 11,45-11,60
- Weekly setup is still . Question is how the candle and haDelta will look like after Friday close. If the daily goes a bit more positive until week end, then we may have a less weekly HA candle.
- We have a possible within the major . Its top side is in line with Kijun Sen ard 11,60 -> confluent with daily key level.
The to time frames have a bit mixed signals, but one confluent key level at 11,60! We have to watch it carefully in coming days and next week. On this continuos chart it is also a bit confusing, that front sugar contract has redemption on 29/October, and next closest contract March/2016 trades ard +60 pips premium. This itself will cause some spike on the charts after the October contract maturity.