- setup neutral due to 4-5 weeks of massive rally.
- Trend is still , Price seems to top at . No higher high for 3 weeks!
- Heikin Ashi early warning signal! haDelta/SMA3 crosses down after reching an extreme high level. Candle bodies started to shrink. In next few weeks we'll possibly experience a pull back.
- Supports are at 13,05 and 12,35+
- setup is , but price got too far above Kijun Sen too quickly. A pull back to or sub 13,00 is possible.
- Heikin Ashi warning signal! Consolidation started but it can easily extend to a pull back as haDelta/SMA3 has massive negative divergence compared to price and smoothed haDelta is also about making a cross below zero line!
It is time to get out of all longs!
- also started to drop!
I opened small short at 14,20.