this is a tricky one , a smaller IHNS has already broken however not yet retested. there have been few trades missed for waiting on retest also expecting deep retrace to golden levels, as I was told

Retest ka wait kiya to reh jayega bro Ek baar circuit lag jaati hai fir buyin milta he nahi

so I am gonna risk part folio at mark price & will average down my entry if Larger H&S pans out


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out