(1) divergence seen back to 2013.
(2) Lower remains intact in the weekly reading.
(3) What appears as capitulation in August 2017 that temporarily fell below long term support dating back to early-mid 2000s.
(4) No retest of the lower weekly since January
(5) and symmetrical triangle going back to 2016 and 2015, respectively are coming to an end.
It could retest high 14s before a move up, but based on historical action, I think this move up within the next few months could be a new leg up.
Your flat bottomed triangle would suggest a break to $12 := $16 - ($20 - $16)
The upside break from your identified downward sloping wedge did not provide the trend reversal everyone was expecting. It popped then seem to lose interest and momentum.
Therefore, IMO, that places more downside pressure on price. So I think lower before higher, but maybe some fakeouts along the way to keep the bulls encouraged.
... just my 2c worth