I believe a new down-trend has started.
There are many sell signals.
1. Sell in effect ( on chart).
2. jaws opening in tandem with sell . Now feeding in down-trend.
3. (under chart) (indicates a trend or choppy action ) is below the 38.2 shaded area, indicating a trending asset , which is heading DOWN.
4. Phase energy (lower top indicator) is heading lower (eight consecutive lower red bars all below the zero line).
5. Momentum (middle top indicator) is the 5/34 measure, and this is heading DOWN.
6. Prices are trading in the .
7. Prices are trading below the thick red conversion line. This line is heading lower.
8. Prices are trading below the Ki jun-Sen (black) baseline of the and this is rolling over to the down-side.
I would not be long in a trade for-silver. Good luck to you. Don.