What nagged me was that
- I was missing that final 5th wave to complete formation.
- also, the fact the market shrugged off fundamental news (Chinese tariffs) and sold-off on just another tweet which has no legislative/fundamental meaning seemed to be an overreaction.
Having studied the charts I think we will have another leg up in the coming week(s). Waves E tend to be very extreme so this move can be very painful for short-sellers.
The trading strategy would be
1. open longs on Monday open in CFD market (25% of future total position)
2. add another 25% longs if the price declines to 2849.6 ( of the bounce before the bell which I think was wave 1)
3. double the position if there is a clear wave 1-2 pattern and if the price moves impulsively beyond wave 1.
Could you share your idea in a chart? Sorry, I must admit I did not get the bit about ABC in SPX.