- setup is bullish-like, with averages below Price making some progress: weak Tenkan/Kijun. However Senkou A is still below Senkou B!
- Heikin Ashi says be cautious! Inside candle today with both lower and higher wick, together with haDelta negative divergence developing in last 3-4 days points to a possible local top and a consolidation/pull back ahead!
- is 1975 +/- and 1955.
- setup is still , but may turn to neutral soon.
- However Heikin Ashi shows deterioration in price action! HA candles are red, haDelta/SMA3 down below zero.
- First support is Kijun at 1998, but stronger support is only ard 1970-1980 area
Idea: get out of any longs, maybe try 0,5 unit counter short!