- is trying to go , but market struggles to make a higher high. Also Chikou Span hit past candles. If previous major will further act as resistance, price may drop back into the thick Kumo.
- Heikin Ashi shows loss of momentum this week. Candle body shrinks, haDelta turns down again and closing to zero.
- Weekl key reversal level is ard 1995
- has setup, but for some reason market is not too confident and stopped moving.
- EWO and Heikin Ashi shows market is losing momentum, and trades sideaways.
- Both and Heikin Ashi , but haDelta turns lower after reached an extreme high due to last 2 months rally! Short term (1-2 months) this market has less chance to continue up with such a pace we saw lately.
- Looking at EWO I think we may see few months of top building ard 2100 +/-
- And now comes the most important thing: MONTHLY KIJUN SEN! -> As you see in past each long term strategic or cycle got confirmation with a break above or below Kijun Sen, which means 26 months average price of mkt. Yes, that is more than 2 years!
As you see Monthly Kijun had a very important support role 4, 3 and 2 weeks ago during the big correction!
If price makes new highs in coming months, that would of course pull Kijun higher. But even if Price gets stuck ard recent highs, Kijun will tick higher itself, because the lows back 26 months ago will get higher and higher, making a new higher 26 months average value. Just as an example: if price stays below 2125 for next two months, Monthly Kijun will increase by appr 37 points from current 1912 to 1949. If we step one more month to the right, the new value gets another 18 points higher to ard 1966. Then Tenkan (9 months) staying flat would get very close to Kijun, and also Price would be very close.
Both for perma bulls and bears I suggest to start watching 1950-1966 as ultimate key area, between now and March/2016.