Once spy hits 266.7 I will Take some profit. If spy cannot break 266.7 the previous I will sell my shorts. If it does break 266.7 I will hold till 264 the 50% level or 262 the previous support.
If spy does not break 266.7 then I will wait for it to retest this level and be till 273.4 the previous high. I will take some profit here then if it keeps going up I will hold till 280 a major .