It made some great moves at the beginning of 2017, and reached an all time high against BTC .
I don't think people realise the potential of the STRATIS technology and the direction it's going.
During the first quater of 2018 STRAT wil be releasing a lot of good news, here is a small break down of what's to come.
- New Roadmap announced soon
- One of the best development teams in the crypto space
- First two flagship ICO projects launch (All funds raised converted in background to STRAT using changelly )
- Smart Contracts in C# (Buildable, programmable)
- Sidechains for ICO deployment and scalability
- Azure ICO/Token one click deployment
- Marketing starts with successfully deployed ICOS (90 Million STRAT budget)
- Tumble bit Breeze wallet for anonymous bitcoin and STRAT mixing.
- Master nodes (STRAT is locked in for tumble bit mixing) price stablises sue to locked funds and ROI .
- STRAT team is attending multiple blockchain events throughout 2018
- STRAT is based in the financial centre of he world (London)
- STRAT offer BAAS (Blockchain as a service, consultancy for making blockchain easy for large institutions)
We can expect all this and more from the STRAT team in 2018. It's not hard to see how this can contribute to another STRAT bubble on the near future. How long this will take to pay off is not displayed accurately on the chart. However, technicals and company research suggests that this coin is definitely one to hold through 2018 and 2019.
Let me know your thoughts on this one.
C'est la vie.
Secondly the algo's are in firm control of Stratis. The algo's have consistently milked Stratis very successfully for months, and the volume has not been large enough to challenge them. Lack of awareness about this project and some other things means that there are not enough buyers. it is that simple. the team chose to do no marketing at all until everything was ready to go, and so the price has never recovered unlike some projects which are bathed in hype.
What are the algo's doing? They sell when it reached their "level", usually a fibonacci level, and they then sell until it hits the retracement level. You can't beat them without volume and you can't get volume until Stratis begins to communicate