CRYPTOCAP:TOTAL2   Crypto Total Market Cap Exclude BTC, $ (CALCULATED BY TRADINGVIEW)
Looks like the crypto market cap is moving nicely with BTC . i dont include BTC in market cap. i use bitcoin as a stand alone chart. why? Chinas printer is going BRRR right now. look at bitcoin as the digital YUAN. thats right i said it. 2017 bull run 80% of that bull run came from the YUAN coming into the market. The other 20% was the rest of the world currencies mixed. all i know is that theres a much bigger war going on across the board than people think. Crypto is battling with cash and China isn't having it with trump. Get ready for a crazy 2021. after the election. money printing is going to get even crazier than what we've seen in 2020. crypto bubble happen in 2018 and now its coming to a end and getting ready for bull run once again in 2021. below is my btc chart

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out