Tesla Update: Waiting for Clarity

TSuth Updated   
NASDAQ:TSLA   Tesla, Inc.
As I have been preaching for a while now, I am waiting for clarity before I do anything. We're starting to get that, I think, by the type of price action we are getting and the subtle hints MACD is throwing...but you never know.

I really don't have much to add from my last post other than Friday we made that higher high on neg div. We started to the downside but don't have anything concrete that we can stick a count to yet. If it is a (i-ii) (1-2) forming, then we can expect a strong down sided movement soon. As I said though, we don't have anything confirming yet. I suspect we get that Monday or Tuesday at the absolute latest. I just don't see any way this count can drag out any longer than that without breaking one way or the other.

It wouldn't surprise me if we made another marginal high up to the 0.786 around $280 and this thing turns out to be an ending diagonal. Not my primary obviously but is still possible. Also, I have a turquoise 1 on the board signifying the bull count possibility. I'll be off tomorrow but will be busy and will update as able throughout the day.

Bonam Fortunam,
I plan on selling my spec long 20 shares on the next high

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.