As I mentioned in my previous Idea on TESLA ,price should go up around 330 level,price grew more than 35 % from the buy level..and now price is above 61.8fib level,we can't join in an impulse,we will enter on pullback,If price makes a pullback around 38.2fib level and holds the support.then I will look for buy entry..
Previous Idea I posted on 7th september
Wait for the formation of Pattern to close on 4hr timeframe for confirmation to Buy..
Trade it with proper Sl..
In case price breaks below the level then we can look for sell opportunity..
Push LIKE & SUPPORT the Idea...
*The content on this analysis is subject to change at any time without notice, and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent investment decisions