feroxwealth1
Long

Long USDCAD Half Size

FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
Risk is still certainly to the upside on USDCAD despite the 60 pip intraday retracement earlier today.
Trade active: Live trade from 1.35778
Comment: Still holding...
Comment: Trump agrees not to withdraw from NAFTA, a question that was officially raised just yesterday. Still a lot of uncertainty between US & CAD though. I will be holding onto this position for the time being.
Comment: Still holding...

Trump just tweeted, "I received calls from the President of Mexico and the Prime Minister of Canada asking to renegotiate NAFTA rather than terminate. I agreed subject to the fact that if we do not reach a fair deal for all, we will then terminate NAFTA. Relationships are good-deal very possible!"

Risk of NAFTA termination is still somewhat apparent for the time being.
Comment: USOIL breaking down...
Comment: Still holding
Comment: Eyeing these key levels
Trade closed: target reached: Closing out here around 1.375... thank you for the 170+ pips silly sellers
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out