Quick Update on USDCAD . The h4 candle has closed below the . So we did not get any Confirmation to buy USDCAD . Well now we can wait for the Retest of the zone and to enter after a nice Price Action Signal. This is so important to keep an eye on it. We got with Supply Demand high probability setups but we need to wait for the last confirmation and this is the Price Action.
The second possible scenario if we will not get a Price Action Confirmation at the zone or the daily will close above this zone is that the price may go up to the h4 before dropping more down.
That was my Idea and I hope you liked it. Please leave a LIKE if you like the content. In the comment section you can share your view and ask questions.
Thank you and we will see next time