FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar/Canadian Dollar
5 months ago
From a fundamental standpoint, the Bank of Canada is going dovish, considering QE ,
and the Price of USOIL             , has the risk of losing traction, and Canada's economy is somewhat contracting.
Meanwhile, US economy is expanding, and the USD has its best bullish rush.
I would not sell such a strong bull rush .
Technically, we have three (3) giant bull candles, and my volume cannot push that volume downward,
can yours? On the sideward arrow, it is bearish , but the high on that bearish candle makes it possible for price to go that high now.
all in all, we have data coming out Thurs and Friday, and USD , ( DXY             ) may continue its win streak.
Not to mention .... not only do we have a break of trend line , but an explosive momentum break with possible
fundamental motivation.
5 months ago
Comment: I will be watching the Day Candles,
to see if it has a significant sign of reversal.
Right, now this could be a trend retracement,
as DXY (USD) is up on the Majors, and USDJPY.
5 months ago
Comment: Dollar gaining steam against majors that are stronger than CAD,
so CAD will likely follow suit.
5 months ago
Comment: will watch USDJPY and EURUSD for insights on USDCAD
5 months ago
Comment: Friday News will have to be the mover of this pair
5 months ago
Trade active: Friday, scalping this pair, long term position trades on other pairs
5 months ago
Comment: Iraq and Iran refuse to reduce oil output. Russia most likely to decline as well. USD has fundamental advantages, economy etc....
5 months ago
Comment:
snapshot
5 months ago
Trade active: Entered market at 1.33875
4 months ago
Order cancelled: The bears looked really hungary on this candle , so I pulled my money
out of the market. I had a stop at Break Even, so I just decided to get some pips
and get out early. Break Even stop if mostly for price crashes and sleeping. So, I just gained some pips, and took trade off manually at 1.33940
4 months ago
Comment:
snapshot

The bears looked really hungary on this candle , so I pulled my money
out of the market. I had a stop at Break Even, so I just decided to get some pips
and get out early. Break Even stop if mostly for price crashes and sleeping. So, I just gained some pips, and took trade off manually at 1.33940
4 months ago
Order cancelled: I won't be trading this pair . I still have the upward bias,
and will directing my attention and resources to GBPUSD
n365034 PRO
5 months ago
Data is out and is uneventful. So we continue sideways for few hours
Reply
Rnefr n365034
5 months ago
Yeah it sure does look that way
Reply
winerstep
5 months ago
we need to see an daily candle up to broken line to confirm , .......
Reply
Rnefr winerstep
5 months ago
the trendline ? if you mean trendline resistance then its broken
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out