(1) Major in the USDCNY (in color blue) that has been active since ~January 04, 2018 and was successfully tested on July 3, 2017.
(2) This region marks indicates where the USDCNY is expected to find resistance on a breakout above the major . This region is indicated by the price labels as ~ between $6.84 and $6.80.
(3) This is the that coincides with the major i.e. (1) above. The implication of both is that it indicates stronger resistance than (2) above. (3) is present between ~$6.72 and $6.67.
(4) Support region between ~$6.57 and $6.53 that is expected to provide a momentum upwards in price action. A break below this region is expected to see price reach between ~$6.48 and $6.44 as indicated by (5) in the chart.
(6) This is the with only the line (blue) and signal line (orange) color shown here. Both indicate a bias for the USDCNY . However, price at the (1) and (2) above do suggest waiting to see what happens at the before taking further action.