is in a long term downward channel
and a short term one which we could trade in. Price is currently at resistance of smaller downward level. We could take a short trade having our targets near the support of the channel. I am waiting for confirmation from the stochastic RSI
. I will wait until it moves below the 35 level before executing a short trade.