just experienced a volatility
explosion with a push to the upside from the wedge
pattern I showed in the video. I'm bearish
here, but I need to see if the big players and I are on the same page. Instead of throwing in a trade before any kind of signal, I am waiting for the trade to set up properly. This currency pair can just as easily recover with a strong breakout of the resistance level
but it is unclear right now whether bears or bulls are controlling price movement.
Looking for a break of the 111.100 level to the downside, or a recovery breakout of the 111.500 level. For now, it's a waiting game.