It's very clear in wave (4).
As you can see the wave C of (4) already broke below 100% of wave A. (I put it as possible target in my previous yen post)
I know that many of you are ready for continuation of the trend in wave 5 upside.
I think we can have another drop down before that, and it can be painful.
The area of potential landing is highlighted in red .
Let's count them level by level:
1) 107.88 = 1.618 of wave A in wave C
2) 106.81 = of wave (3) (I lost pretty much disobeying this rule entering ahead of time)
3) 105.43 = upper side of wave 4 of (3) (lesser degree)
4) 104.13 = 2 of wave A in wave C
5) 100.76 = downside of wave 4 of (3) (lesser degree)
Let us see how it goes!