Possible last attempt to reach the LONG target

OANDA:USDTHB   U.S. Dollar / Thai Baht
Hi Folks:

I am not so convinced of this idea because of the weakening of the USD in the past sessions, specially after FED Powell comments.

I will give a try on this idea with a small position and place a SL (or total hedge) as per the chart. If I go for the hedge I will hold it till the orange dotted line at 32.200 and unhedge from there and open further longs to average down my exit in the event of a failure.

I would rate this idea of 60% chances of failure and 40% to reach the target but worth to try just in case. ;)


The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.