- As I wrote on Twitter yesterday, price action slowed doen at spot Kumo bottom. The forward looking picture is rather , but spot setup is still neutral
- Yesterday we had an inside HA candle + haDelta, DMO cross up -> momentum loss, start of consolidation. Today we'll have a candle.
- The previous is broken, but from this level we can see some pull back to 46,50-47,50 zone, before we get next leg down.
- setup slowly loses its strong bias. Tenkan and Kijun got close to each other, Chikou will soon hit past candles.
- Bears attempted a push lower twice today. Both attempts failed: two candles (second with longer wicks) reflect some short covering interest on Oil market. Please note that both haDelta and DM-Oscillator are located above their zero lines.
- EWO is still .
With some noise in its price action WTI is likely bottoming, and possibly starts a retracement towards 47 +/-.