- setup is still strategic . Price has reached weekly Kijun Sen, which should act as support
- Not much room left for the bulls up to the major resistance.
- Weekly Heikin Ashi candle prints a smaller body with no higher high compared to last week's candle. haDelta crosses back below SMA3 after reaching an extreme high level
- chance for a dip in coming weeks towards 52 - 52,50 started to increase.
- setup is still on the daily tf. Supports are: 56,50 (Kijun Sen) and 52,30 +/- (Kumo cloud)
- Heikin Ashi setup gives a serious warning signal! Heikin Ashi candles show hesitation, Price could not reach a higher high, haDelta/SMA3 further down and below zero line now (!) after printing negative divergence during the last 7-8 days, Oscillator turns .
- I think the pull back will extend and Price can reach minimum 56,50, but looking at the weekly chart even 52-53 area retracement is possible.
Get cover! Cut back long positions, and maybe open some 0,5 trade unit shorts.