Today I will share my thoughts on the long term perspective for VET/USDT. (AGAIN :D)
1. As you all can see, we are forming a on the 1D chart but all EMA's (300, 200, 100, 50, 25) are still acting as a resistance.
2. We are clearly in a critical price zone, as the last rally pump from feb/march happened in this price region. We had from February until June an increase of 150%. (In usdt terms)
3. Now we are again in this price region and the chances are high that we will see movements from here.
4. If not then our last from 3860-3267 needs to hold or else we will see more action.
5. The golden fib retr. zone (0.5)(@11495) is our final confirmation to "bull mode" if we break above
Hope this was understandable,
We are reaching a critical zone once we fall through .3300 USD